Sales and marketing join forces through two-way synchronization between GetResponse and Salesforce.
About the integration
You can connect your Salesforce and GetResponse accounts with Salesforce synchronization. If you update contact information in one system, it’s automatically updated in the other.
How it works?
It is a two-way integration that lets you:
- Add Salesforce leads or contacts to a selected contact list in GetResponse
- Add GetResponse contacts to your Salesforce leads or contacts
- Save contact and lead information as GetResponse custom fields
- Have the most recent contact information in both applications
- Extend the integration to more than one contact list
One of the following Salesforce editions:
- Professional – Web Services API add-on required