Forms and popups
Grow your email list with beautiful forms and engage your visitors with popups. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s Web Form Builder can get you started!
Learn how to create signup forms, comment boxes, promo bars, and more.
- What is the difference between forms and popups and legacy forms?
- How do I create a popup using a template?
- Are forms and pop-ups available for free accounts?
- What types of forms can I create?
A very popular list building method. Learn how to use them effectively.
- How do I create a form?
- How to create a mobile version of a form?
- How do I add custom fields to my form?
- What is the difference between a form and a landing page?
- Can I use a picture as a form background?
- How do I install a form on my page?
- How can I install my form on a WordPress page?
- How do I find out which version of the form gives me the highest conversion rate?
- Where can I set my form to pop over my page?
- Can I trigger my popover form with a button or a link?
- How do I change a thank-you page and already-subscribed URL?
- What happens with my legacy forms when the old Getresponse panel shuts down?
- What are List Builder Apps?
- Do you offer a plain HTML form code?
- How to add contacts to an autoresponder cycle in the HTML form editor?
- How to prevent fake bot signups?
- Can I forward subscriber data to a custom thank-you page?
- Can I disable plain HTML sign ups?
Check how your popup is doing with our in-depth statistics panel.
Decide when, how often, and for whom your popup will appear.
- How do I manage my popup display frequency?
- How do I manage my popup audience?
- How do I manage when to display my popup?
Learn how to manage your forms and popups.
- How do I embed an inline content’s snippet code on my website?
- How do I delete a popup or inline content?
- How do I create new content?
- How can I edit the design of the popup or inline content?
- How do I embed a popup’s snippet code on my website?
- What is the difference between a contact form and a signup form?
- How do I embed a video from a URL?
- How can I add a timer?
- How can I add and edit a text block?
- How do I embed an image from a URL?
- How can I add and edit a button?
- How can I add a signup form?
- How can I add social media icons to my form and popup?
- How can I manage popup closing?
- How can I change the success view?
- How can I change the size of popup?
- How can I change the popup type?
If you want to learn more about your subscribers or expand your list (or both!), use surveys.